- Coverage begins after you have been disabled for 26 weeks.
LTD benefits for salary employees:
- Benefit is automatic and company-paid; no need to enroll.
- Pays 60% of your monthly income, up to a maximum of $20,000 per month.
LTD benefits for hourly employees:
- Enrollment is voluntary and paid by the employee.
- Pays 60% of your monthly income, up to a maximum of $5,000 per month.
Disability benefits are subject to income that will reduce your Disability Insurance benefits such as Worker’s
Compensation, Social Security, or other legally mandated programs.