Health Advocate is FREE to all Masonite employees and their families (including parents-in-law), even if you are not in one of Masonite’s medical plans.
Think of Health Advocate as your personal health coach. The service is designed to save you time and money by helping you navigate complex health care and insurance-related issues, such as finding a doctor, researching treatment options, or resolving insurance claims.
To contact a health advocate, visit Health Advocate or call 1.866.695.8622.
- Benefits enrollment guidance for you, your family, and extended family members
- Find doctors, dentists, hospitals, and other health care providers
- Address complex medical conditions; research and locate newest treatments
- Coordinate care and schedule follow-up visits with your medical team and expedite appointments
- Arrange specialized treatments and tests; answer questions about results, treatments, and prescribed medication(s)
- Clarify benefits, including copays, and help facilitate access to appropriate care
- Provide health cost estimates for common medical procedures for informed decisions
- Offer personal contact with a nurse and web-based health information to support treatment decisions
- Help resolve insurance claims and negotiate billing
- Locate elder care including assisted living and adult day care and assist with other issues facing parents and parents-in-law